Share This Page:

Donations - Help Support Military Forums

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Donations - Help Support Military Forums

Post by Beast »

For more information or to donate, please click the link or banner below:

Donators and or supporters are obvious by displaying the VIP Shield under their username.
I would like to thank those who have helped by making donations to support the Community Forums in the past and present.

As a reminder, Military Forums has cost a tidy little amount to run over the many years etc.
We are only funded by advertising and your support.

Please feel free to donate and help by clicking on the link or banner above or the banner that can be found just under the Announcements category on the forum.

This thread will also act as a thank-you to members who donate on a monthly basis.

Thank-you.
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

I would like to start this thread off by thanking everyone who made donations in January.
As we are all aware any donation however large or small is always gratefully received...

It is also appreciated by us and after all this website has to be maintained and to do this we need the generous support of its members.
Just £1 will help and I'm sure most of us can spare this at some time in the month to come.

Thank you once again for your continued support.

Donators for January:

English Rose - £25.00
adamb £0.65
maunder123 £2.00
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

I would like to start this thread off by thanking everyone who made donations in February.
As we are all aware any donation however large or small is always gratefully received...

It is also appreciated by us and after all this website has to be maintained and to do this we need the generous support of its members.
Just £1 will help and I'm sure most of us can spare this at some time in the month to come.

Donators for February:

Doc - £10.00
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

A big thanks to everyone who made donations in March.

This website has to be maintained and to do this we need the generous support of its members.

Donators for March:

daz89 - £10.00
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

A big thanks to everyone who made donations in April.
We reached 3/4 of our total and the donators below helped raise £41.50

This website has to be maintained and to do this we need the generous support of its members.

Donators for April:

adambatley - £2.00
Anonymous - £5.50
lewkey - £1.00
Macleod - £30.00
pankaye - £3.00
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

No targets were met for donations last month for May.

Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

No targets were met for donations last month for June.

Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

No targets were met for donations last month for July.

Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

No targets were met for donations last month for August.

Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

I would like to start this thread off by thanking everyone who made donations in September.

Donators for September:

Soldier_Girl - £5.00
gunner75 £5.00
tom163 £3.00
Last edited by Beast on Thu 05 Nov, 2009 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

I would like to start this thread off by thanking everyone who made donations in October.

Donators for October:

tom163 £3.00
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

No targets were met for donations last month for November.

Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

I would like to start this thread off by thanking everyone who made donations in December.

Donators for December:

Anonymous £5.00
nigelking £2.00